Peer-to-peer transactions without miners or blocks
Smart Contracts functionality built-in Ledger code
We developed BIX Ledger to address the inherent weaknesses of the existing distributed ledgers such as Bitcoin-based Blockchain, Ethereum, or commercial ledger implementations like RippleNet. BIX Ledger is the only operational blockchain with true peer-to-peer transactions that are secure, instantenous, and immutable – all without the need for third-party miners or packaging in blocks.
- Secure Ledger Protocols and Global Infrastructure
- Immutable Records without Blocks, without Hash Chaining, without Miners
- No Creation/Validation Delays, no Need for Trusted Third Parties
- Secure Hybrid (Permissioned and Unpermissioned) Ledger
- Interoperable With other Blockchains
01. They are not truly peer-to-peer distributed ledgers
02. Vulnerable to hacking and theft of wallets and private keys
03. High Transaction Costs - both in monetary and energy terms
04. Issues with scaling and growth
05. Ledger rollbacks prove existing blockchains are not an immutable record
True P2P - No Need for Third Party Validators
Transactions in BIX Ledger are peer-to-peer and validated without the need for miners or independent trusted nodes. Any two members of the BIX Ledger conduct secure transactions which settle instantly.
The Most Secure Distributed Ledger
Strong security is the most differentiating feature of the BIX Ledger. The security of the members is provided by BIX Identity Management System. BIX Ledger also manages BIX Certificates - a cryptographically encapsulated objects which provide binding and validation of public keys and transactions. Learn more about BIX Ledger's security features.
The BIX Certificate verifies all digital signatures by the entities in the transaction and is used to extract the Ledger Server’s public key. The BIX Identities are used by parties to verify that the intended counter parties are participating in the transaction. BIX Identities are cryptographically encapsulated using strong encryption algorithms.
Finally, the public keys from BIX Certificates are used by senders to create digital envelopes of transactions which can be received only by the authorized recipients. The effect is a secure, reliable peer-to-peer transactions environment without third parties.
BIX Ledger Brochure
BIX Ledger White Paper
- Client: A European Venture Fund
Project: Uses BIX Ledger Blockchain to track assets tokens for the fund investments
- Client: A technology company in Gibraltar
Project: Provides secure identities and protection of users’ personal data by putting it on BIX Ledger
- Client: US Financial Services company
Project: Uses BIX Ledger for deployment of trading and investment platform
- Client: A US-based payments company
Project: Uses BIX Ledger to manage payment tokens with consumers for donations and remittance
- Client: A European secure email provider
Project: Provides secure Identities and certificates to users with BIX Ledger security infrastructure
- Client: A European company managing drug clinical trials enrollment
Project: Will use BIX Ledger to provide GDPR to members
- Client: A US Blockchain-based company
Project: Uses BIX Ledger to provide security for their loyalty tokens
- Client: An Asian FinTech company
Project: Uses BIX Ledger to establish blockchain-based secure assets settlement platform
- Client: A European Financial Provider
Project: Uses BIX Ledger to validate micro payments for their m-tethering platform
- Client: A European Travel Services provider
Project: Uses BIX Ledger ledger for their hotel booking, payments and loyalty rewards program